75GPD High Efficiency System
The high efficiency reverse osmosis system!
Virtually wastes no water with over 99.9% recovery rate. Comparable systems typically waste 4 to 12 gallons for every gallon of RO water produced.
• Purified water is collected in the storage tank. Rather than sending the remaining rinse water to drain, it is recycled back where it will be used throughout the house.
• High quality water all the time! With this Texas Sweetwater system every time the tank is full, the system performs a flush of the membrane with pure RO water. This ensures there is no high TDS (total dissolved solids) water that creeps through the membrane at low pressures.
• After the membrane flush with pure RO water, the controller de-pressurizes the membrane so that when the system restarts, only pure, high quality RO water is produced.
• Heavy duty glass-filled polypropylene construction provides double the strength, toughness, and durability compared to most other RO’s which are typically constructed with ABS.
• TFC 75 GPD reverse osmosis membrane provides up to 99% Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) rejection.
• Pre-filters: 10″ length, 5-micron spun polypropylene sediment cartridge and 10″ activated carbon cartridge.
• Post-filter: 10″ activated carbon cartridge.
• Choose from air gap or non-air gap chrome plated faucets.
• 3.0 gallon NSF Certified plastic storage tank
• 3/8″ outlet tubing for higher flows
• Automatic shutoff valve
• Exclusive serviceable check valve eliminates spring “chatter” noise common in other RO’s.
• Quick connect fittings for ease of installation (as installations may vary, some extra plumbing connection fittings may be required).
• Powder coated bracket
• Dual purpose wrench for use on membrane cap and filter housing.